Saturday, December 10, 2005

Garden of the Gods

So I have a pretty bad case of cabin fever. I still can't lift Grace into the car so I have been stuck at home...which if you know me...is very hard for me to do. I am always on the move. Well a friend of mine came over to pick up Grace for a play date... so I had free time to get in the car, get a starbucks from the drive through, and go. Since I can not walk around a lot I just drove in Garden of the Gods with my camera...lifes simple pleasures...

3 comments:

Monica Wilkinson said...

Ah, so nice to see this sight! I used to love to drive through there on my lunch break when I worked at the Glen! :) Thinking of you...

Anonymous said...

Hello from Texas! We miss you and Co Spgs, and it is wonderful to see you amazing photos on the blog! So sorry to hear about your surgery, and so glad that you have Seth and Grace to hug on! I keep up with ya'll (that's "you all") thru Jodi!! Best wishes for a Spirit filled season!

Anonymous said...

Stacy - what a beautiful shot that is!! You are soooooooooo good at what you do.

MOM