Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Overtons

These are some of our dear friends the Overtons. We have known them ever since we moved here. This family has ministered to our family in many ways, from Seth living at their house before we were married to Bevy watching my Grace for me. When I came home from the hospital, Bevy had arranged for 5 woman from the church to clean my house for me. She has been a big blessing in our lives and has a unwavering servants heart. Brandon is probaly one of the top Colorado Fly fisherman in the area! Seth and Brandon have caught a many fish together! Thanks for being our friends!
Love Tanners face on this one! HA! He has the BEST smile!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacy,
Thank you for sharing these pictures of our daughter, Beverly, and the rest of the Overton family. They are precious! Gene and Carmen Ritch in Tahlequah, OK

Stacy said...

Thank you! Your daughter is precious!
Stacy