Sunday, October 01, 2006

Shenandoah Valley


Seth, Grace and I went camping in Virginia this past weekend. We had fun, except for the Thunderstorm that sent us home a night early! We got to hike part of the appalachian trial on Thursday which was fun. It was neat to think the trail goes all the way from Maine to Georgia! Grace loved it...she did say "Sleep in a tent mama? I want my bed" She did fine, but I now know there is a reason she has her own bed...she is ALL over the map... as far as sleeping goes! I woke up with her hand in my face...



2 comments:

erika said...

Ya'll are cute! I love the family picture--I think I need one for my fridge. I know what you mean about crazy sleepers...miss you

Nanabee said...

Great picture of the three of you. I remember a camping trip where your brother made his way out of the tent (we were in one that had no floor attached. Woke up to find him gone! Scary.

Glad you had fun! I remember doing part of the Appelachian trail too in Connecticut.