Friday, November 10, 2006

New Logo Launch



Thanks to my dear friend Andrea Nelson, of Boven Design Studio I now have a logo! You saw my feeble attempts at trying to make one myself...well dear Andrea offered to help me out! She is the best! Not only is she a great graphic designer (you should check out her website) but she is a dear friend. I miss our Thursday Morning breakfasts in Colorado!

Again if you are in need of a designer, check out her site at www.bovendesign.com she is located in Washington State but can obviously work anywhere around the world via the net. She does marketing tools, books, identities and packaging. Thank you Andrea for you awesome work! You rock!

The coolest thing ever is that I can change the color of the camera and lettering to match the colors in the print....check it out....


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diggin' the new logo.....

karyn said...

LOVE it!

Nanabee said...

Terrific!!!

melissa said...

cool new look!

Anonymous said...

It's great Stacy - fantastic, actually.

Anonymous said...

Great design choice!! It's perfect for you!