Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Album Season

It has been great to have a little break from the business of back to back weddings. Although I LOVE my schedule, and I LOVE my weddings...I do like to take the winter season to refresh, seek new inspiration and grow in my skills so that I can hit the ground running come my wedding season time.

I also take this slower season to get all caught up with the "business" side of things. I have designed a few albums (which I have posted here), and still have about 4 more to do before April (note to all my brides who need to get their lists in PLEASE get them to me ASAP, the sooner you get them in the sooner you get them back to enjoy :) I have done a few families for Christmas and kids shoots which I always enjoy in the off season.

Heres what I have been up to lately with designs...

Joe and Jessicas Album

Brad and Elizabeths Album

Enjoy!
Stacy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacy. Not sure if you remember me or not. I go to V7 and have a 7 month old daughter. I'm trying to connect with other moms to learn more about work/mommy-life balance. Would you be open to discussing?
Oh - love the pictures. You're really talented.
Julie Divine julieldivine@yahoo.com