Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Chris and Jessica


What a way to end this years wedding season. Since I am now due in 5 1/2 weeks, I have not booked anymore weddings for 2007. I am however booking up fast for 2008 so call me SOON if you are interested ;) I will still be in the office and finishing album orders, photo sessions and meeting with clients but this was my last wedding until 2008.

Chris and Jessica are so sweet together. This wedding was really beautiful down to the finest detail. The sweetest thing about the whole day is that is was such a peaceful event, a time for good friends and family to share in their celebration and that was evident. I don't know if it is extra hormones or what but I cried 3 times at this wedding. Once when Jessica walked down the isle, at her Moms toast and when she danced with a very dear man in her life (Greg), all of which were done in memory of her Father who is no longer with us. There was not a dry eye in the place, it was really a special event.

Please enjoy their mini-slideshow.
I know it is a little longer than normal, but I had a hard time narrowing down my favs.
Congrats Chris and Jessica, hope you had a great trip to Aruba!


No comments: