Thursday, January 03, 2008

The New Year



Having a newborn has kept me a little more homebound than normal. My wedding season picks up FULL SWING in March, I am fully booked May June and most of July so if you are thinking of calling me, do it quick! I cap off at a certain number of weddings each year to ensure that I don't burn out and to make sure that each couple gets 110% of me! I am currently working on a new launch, albums designs and some new products...so stay tuned for the fun surprising facelift we will be getting around here! I am REALLY EXCITED about it! STAY TUNED....for now though...enjoy my homebound pictures of my 2 precious little girls!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are now holding tryouts for Baby Gap. I think you have two winners here! What beautiful grandchildren I have!

erika said...

What sweet, sweet smiles!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Twin Sister. you have no idea how much that picture of Abby looks like ME when I was the same age. My mom has one on the refrigerator NOW. Amazing. We really are twins.