Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Be Mine?

Ever feel like you want to shout at the top of your lungs that you are married to the most wonderful man in the whole world? Well I do, and often ( i dont actually shout) I am amazed at how blessed I am by my dear husband. When I think of Seth I think of Micah 6:8 "To do justly, to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God" He is more than I could have ever prayed for! I am glad that you are my Valentine for now and always....as I told you on our wedding day...
"For wherever you go I will go, and wherever you lodge I will lodge, Your people shall be my people, and your God my God. Where you die, I will die and there I will be buried. The Lord do so to me and more also, if anything but death parts you and me" Ruth 1:16
~I love you~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Just one thought. Jealous. I don't think all jealousy is totally bad. It's jealous in an "I want want you have," not an, "I wish you didn't have it so I could have it" sort of way. You did snag a good one. :-) Love the pic. You're amazing.