Saturday, July 28, 2007

Flower Girl




My dear sweet Grace was in Jeremy and Beverly's wedding today. She had so much fun, she is ALL GIRL thats for sure. I was not the official photographer for this wedding, so it was kind of nice to enjoy a nice day with no responsibilities. I did however have to photograph my girl. I didn't get any shots of Bev & Jeremy together as the photographer was pretty strict with his "no photography please" policy. I did manage to get a "few" of my girl, away from the formal portrait area ;) Thanks to Jeremy and Bev for letting my girl be a part of your day. She will never forget it!









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at that beautiful, beautiful girl! What an angel. Love the pictures Stacy. She is growing up before our very eyes!

erika said...

oh, she just looks beautiful! I'm so glad to see these--I bet she did a great job on Saturday!

Beverly Lynn said...

She is very cute! I didn't know about Dave's no photography thing. :0) I hope you had fun as well! Thanks for all your help. I see that my little cousin Toby really liked Gracie, well I think he liked all the little girls! :0)

Love, Beverly and Jeremy

Unknown said...

Grace told Emily that she got married!

Tootie said...

stacy, she is adorable and growing up so fast. such a beautiful girl--no surprise with such a beautiful mom!

Beverly Lynn said...

Hey Stacy, Could I per chance get a copy of that photo of Toby dipping Grace to send to Toby's parents? I think they would get a huge kick out of it. :0)