Monday, July 16, 2007

The Orioles Game



Ok on Saturday night, Seth and I had the time of our lives at the Orioles game. Now we have been to 3 games before, BUT THIS TIME it was different! Friends of ours gave us tickets and we sat in the VIP section field box. We were one row away from the dugout. They cleaned our seats for us, we had cushioned seats and cup holders (notice all the things girls notice at a game) We are talking sweet seats....we will never be able to watch a game the same again...We were in between home plate and the dugout on the first base side. I was having so much fun, when we tied it up in the 9th inning to go into extra innings I was so excited cause I didn't want to leave those seats :) It is THE WAY TO WATCH A GAME FOLKS! I rank it up there as one of my favorite all time dates! Thanks to our friends who gave us the tickets! Your the best!

PS The Orioles came back to win it in that extra inning!

Check out the slide-show

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These shots are great Stacy. If you ever give up wedding photography you would be able to do sports! Good Job. Looks like you had fun.