Friday, September 21, 2007

Brandon and Juliet



This was one of my favorite weddings of all times. As soon as I met Brandon and Juliet I knew I was going to enjoy shooting their wedding. They are both very artistic and have shared many fun adventures together, they love to travel and hike and are just really down to earth. I have to say...this was my favorite dress...it was perfect for her and she looked absolutely amazing in it. I find it funny that both of them said "we are not very photogenic" WHAT?!?! They were both VERY EASY to photograph!

They got married down in Fells Point and
had their reception at The Baltimore Museum of Art.

Check out the ring shot towards the end, Brandon designed and sculpted them both...REALLY COOL! Anyway...thanks for making my job so much fun...it didn't even feel like work!

Check out the mini slideshow!

7 comments:

Mandy Sroka said...

Stacy, these are fantastic. What a wonderful couple! They are very photogenic and I love the rings. Great work.

Anonymous said...

Hey...some of your photos have a new look to them. I like it! Especially like the picture of these two on the bench. Love is wonderful!

Corinne said...

Stacy...Absolutely Beautiful what else can I say! Thank you for capturing a magical moment in time that we can live over and over again through your artwork! I cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures! And the picture of My Emma, it took my breath away! Thank you!
Corinne Patteson (Juliet's Sister)

Stacy said...

Thank you so mcuh for your comments! Corinne, this is the very reason I enjoy what I do so much...I LOVE capturing a special day in peoples lives. If you liked the shot on my slide show of Emma, go to my website www.stacyrichardsonphotography.com and check the weddings section...she is on there, I just updated my site...

Thanks again!
Stacy

Anonymous said...

Stacy~
I have emailed just about everyone I know to enjoy your phoneominal pictures! (and thats not just b/c they are of me;) in response I have gotten so many emails reguarding their beauty, I can't wait to see the rest of them. I really loved having you along with us that day, not just as a photographer but as a genuinely fun person as well! Congrats on the baby-to-be. Can't wait to see her.

~Juliet

Anonymous said...

Stacy, I’ve forwarded these incredible pictures to many friends. Today, when I made a business call, the subject turned to the wonderful wedding pictures she heard about and she wanted me to forward them ASAP! This response is typical and it has been overwhelming! Your ability to truly capture Juliet and Bandon’s love for each other and that memorable day is poetic. Thank you, and I am looking forward to seeing the rest!
Cyndy Allen (Juliet’s mother)

Anonymous said...

Stacy
Thought this wedding was well captured. It made me feel like I was there and gave me chills to see how keen an eye you have developed for those special moments in time. It is hard to do and you my dear have the knack!
Love ya
LOAB