Friday, September 07, 2007

Worth more than Rubies



Some friends and I decided that we would do a small little preschool type thing with our kids every Thursday. Our kids are all 3 and so we thought this would be a fun alternative to preschool. This Thursday was our first one. The kids had fun. Each month we will rotate whose house it is at, this week was mine. We will learning things like letters, sounds, Bible Stories and all sorts of fun arts and craft type things. They were so cute I just wanted to eat them up. Had to of course take their picture!

5 comments:

Heather D said...

Great idea! Wish my Grace was 3 already:)

See ya tomorrow!

Mandy Sroka said...

How precious! I guess there are a shortage of boys at your "school." A great idea...I agree!

Anonymous said...

Great idea Stacy! I'm sure the girls will be happy they are getting together once a week too. Love you!

MOM

erika said...

cute, cute cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

What cute kids. I wish I had your energy Stacy! Hope everything goes well for you in the coming weeks! I will be thinking of you :)
Hugs,

LOAB