Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day



To my favorite person in the whole wide world! This man is #1 in my book. He is my best friend and I love living life along side of him. He has a heart of gold, is all the things I had ever hoped for in a husband an more. He is genuine, loving, giving, devoted, faithful, kind and most of all my very best friend. He encourages me in my photography and has been my number 1 fan. I could not have the business that I have today if he didn't believe in me and encourage me to pursue what brings me joy in life. I love you dearly sweetheart and look forward to many "ValentiMes" with you :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of Seth and a lovely tribute you paid to him on your blog. I am so happy my daughter is happy!!!!

Love,

MOM