Monday, March 24, 2008

Val and Care



I had the opportunity to expand my photography skills by shooting this duo. This is my first official Band shoot and it was loads of fun. It was high winds and very cold but these girls were troopers. Val sang at a wedding I shot and she has got some serious pipes. That girl can SING! Check them out she often opens for people at the Rams Head. Click on the photos to see them larger, I am working on having my blog display larger photos...so stay tuned, for now...just click







6 comments:

Perla said...

this is so weird, i know, but i just decided to click "next blog" and see what came up and here was your beautiful photography! it is absolutely fantastic! so, that is all. you don't know me but i also have two daughters and their names are Grace and Addie, so that was kind of funny. anyway, good luck to you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mandy Sroka said...

Great band shots! Val & Care look wonderful.

jlowe said...

BEAUTIFUL shots Stacy! What a fun session - even though it was cold!! Love it!
jen

Anonymous said...

what type of music do they play? Nice shots Stacy!

MOM

Janetmichelle said...

Stacey,

Beautiful pictures! I love these girls, have known both of them for a long time and have enjoyed watching their talent just take off!