Wednesday, May 30, 2007

2007 Bookings

I am happy to say that our move to Annapolis Maryland has been a great one this year. We love our church, we love our neighbors and we love the area. My business has been booming and I am just writing to say I am at full capacity for 2007! I have a set limit as of bookings I will take a year and I have already reached full capacity. I will no longer be taking any more weddings in 2007, but have plenty of 2008 dates available.

I have already booked dates in April, May and June of next year (2008). So if you are considering choosing Stacy Richardson Photography for you wedding day needs CALL SOON! Dates are going fast!

Stacy

PS I am working on 2 mini slide-shows today, so I will be hosting those soon...I am trying to regroup from the double header this past weekend with Keith and Kelly and Sam and Heather!
Stay tuned for those 2 slide-shows!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacy,
I just wanted to thank you again for the wonderful job you and Wendy did at our wedding. You seemed to be everywhere without being obtrusive - it was so professional and elegant at the same time. We are all looking forward to seeing the fabulous pictures.
Thanks again,
Rick Slavkin

Anonymous said...

Hello
http://www.rhythmmethodlive.com/ - escitalopram generic
The origin of this drug Lexapro is Escitalopram, or you can understand Lexapro as the most soomon name of Escitalopram.
[url=http://www.rhythmmethodlive.com/]lexapro antidepressant[/url]
Don’t be attracted towards the pirated one.
lexapro medication
So just have a look at it carefully.