Friday, May 11, 2007

My Girl is growing up too fast!


Thank you Garrison for the Early Birthday present! We love the sprinkler!


This is Grace when she gets all dressed up....this particular day she said "Mom, I'm going to marry Garrison and this is what I am going to wear" Watch out G Money! Since I am a wedding photographer Grace is facinated with getting married, she never waivers as to who she is going to marry either...sweet girl, she LOVES her Garrison!




Ok so a BIG GIRL BIKE.....way to grown up for me...she loves it...Thanks to the Cloughs for this fun bike!!!

6 comments:

Mandy Sroka said...

Very sweet. When does she turn three? She seems so grown up now!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Grace grew up quickly since Christmas! I need to get down there fast and give her a big ole grandma hug!

Anonymous said...

That girl can't even think about getting married until I am! Oh Stacy...my little niecy is growing up...I guess that means I am too...

Anonymous said...

She does look grown-up all of a sudden. A real beauty (like her momma!)

A

Tootie said...

She couldn't have chosen a better man! At least his Aunts approve of this semi-arranged/semi-brainwashed marriage fantasy! -shin and Dan

erika said...

this momma approves, as well. :) I'm glad my boy is spoken for, even if he is completely clueless. :)