Sunday, May 20, 2007

Scott and Marisa May 19, 2007


Can you say sweetest couple ever! Ok I know I say that a lot, but these guys are really super sweet and super in love. They are so easy to photograph. They treated me more like I was their longtime friend as opposed to their photographer. Their wedding day was beautiful, from the Location, to the dresses, to ACE OF CAKES (The guy from the tv-show made their cake) and the grand ending, the fireworks!

I am so glad they chose me as their photographer, I am even more excited that they will be living in the area, so when babies come...I can take their cute pictures too! Thank you for including me in your day!

Here is a sneak peak mini slideshow

2 comments:

Mandy Sroka said...

beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Bravo... you've done it again!