Sunday, June 10, 2007

Mark and Chrissy June 9, 2007



I had yet ANOTHER GREAT COUPLE to photograph on Saturday. I tell you, I have the best job in the world. I get to be around some really neat people on one of the most important days of their lives. They were so relaxed and really all the planning they did paid off. Everything was wonderful. We had fun in downtown Baltimore first at the Basilica, then at the Marriot Waterfront hotel. Thanks for yet another great wedding. I was highly impressed! Call me when its Eric and Liz's turn!
Here is a mini slideshow of their day.

3 comments:

RMs at the Village said...

Stacy.
Another great set of photos. Your couples get married in the best locations and you're a pro at capturing them. Love it!
Andrea

Mandy Sroka said...

These turned out great Stacy! The baby photo looks just precious too! Enjoy your mini-break.

Anonymous said...

Good job Stacy. You really have a keen eye as Andrea said. Love you and miss you!