Sunday, June 10, 2007

Mike and Amanda June 2, 2007


Mike and Amanda got married on June 2, 2007 at the Tremont Grand in Baltimore. It was an elegant event and a pleasure to photograph. Mike and Amanda actual had a photographer booked (a good one too) and the photographer got pregnant with Triplets, so she had to find another, I am so glad that you found me and that I had the date available!! Here is a mini slideshow of your big day. Your proofs will be ready in 4-6 weeks! Congrats and again it was a pleasure to photograph your wedding!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the old car! Great pictures as usuall my dear daughter!

Anonymous said...

We just got home from our honeymoon and these are amazing pictures. I am so excited to see all of them, you did such a wonderful job!!!!

Rick Slavkin said...

We're still in Europe but just had a chance to see the mini slide show. The pictures are wonderful and we can't wait to see the rest