Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sam and Heather May 27, 2007



What a great wedding! Sam and Heather actually go to our church so it was extra special that they had me photograph their day. They are so naturally in love, the day just seemed so right. It had the hometown, great outdoors, surrounded by all their loved ones feel...They had a tent out back , and behind the church is a cow pasture, and of course it was so great that the cows made their appearance (per request of the bride and groom and thanks to the dear neighbor he had them out for them). Simply Elegant~I am so excited for them to start their new life together.
Here is a sneak peek at their day.

5 comments:

Mandy Sroka said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah! These look wonderful! I'm sure they will love how you've captured their day.

Heather D said...

AHHH! I'm with Mandy--Stacy, these are amazing. I can't decide which one I love the most, but I think it might be the one of them driving away in the car...what a grin on Sam's face!!!

Anonymous said...

I was lucky enough to meet Heather while I was down there. She is just as pretty in person! Good job Stacy!

Theresa said...

I enjoy looking at all your wedding pics, but really loved these...there's really something touching about inviting the Lord to be there on your special day. I think you captured the light in their lives!

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering what the name of the song is that you used for the slideshow?