Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Oh NO!

Ok so I have some good news and some bad news....the good news first...

I have so many people visiting my website and that is encouraging that people are enjoying my work.

Now for the bad news...

I have had SO MUCH TRAFFIC...I have exceeded the Bandwidth limit!? Which means the traffic coming in and out of my site has been so large I have been shut down...I am in the process of fixing it right now with my service provider...

If you are a client of mine and need to get a hold of me my email still works at

stacy (at) stacyrichardsonphotography.com

Hopefully we will be back up and running by the end of the day!

Stacy

PS If you are curious as to how many people have actually gone to my business website, this month alone I have had 65, 689 people click on my site! WOW! I am flattered!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

My oh so talented friend - what a problem to have! You're such a hit!!!
Wow - sometimes I just pull up your website when I'm searching the internet because I like the music...I never realized you could get TOO much traffic.

Heather D said...

It's my fault. I'll take the blame:)

Anonymous said...

I take the blame too Heather. I just love checking out the wedding pictures and, of course, the pictures of my dear grandchild. I am surprised they shut you down....I'm sure with a little coaxing you will be up in no time. Seems YOUTUBE never has that problem!
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Nope - it was MY fault!

Mandy Sroka said...

I'll slow down to only 2 checks per day...what else am I supposed to do while I wait for the baby?

Stacy said...

y'all are crackin me up...I got it fixed, we should be all set! It is 65000 clicks a day, no necessaily people, so indeed it could be you mom...;)

love ya
stacy

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad they fixed it. We were all going to have withdrawal symptoms. Your site is like opening a favorite magazine with beautiful pictures. God bless you friend!

Anonymous said...

Stacy - glad to see you are up and running. The only part that seems to have a problem is in your archeives - the slide shows don't run. Kudos to you for getting the job done fast. Looking forward to your next group of pictures. I only put my name to 6 or 7 hits a day! LOL (kidding).

Beverly Lynn said...

I probably contributed too. Wedding planning, I need inspiration! :0)